Ang
Baroness
Registered On: December 27, 2016
Topics: 17
Replies: 68

Hi Camahta!
I do sing and whistle from time to time. I’m in my 40s. Growing up my great grandma drilled it into my head girls don’t talk, don’t run, don’t sit, don’t whistle, and certainly don’t talk while grown ups converse. All these things she considered vulgar. You merely cleaned, cooked, or stood still. Sometimes we could sit on the porch. So back in the day women and girls weren’t allowed to do things. As someone who grew up female I experienced lots of sexism. I grew up in a Southern Baptist church….. pants and public school were a hot argumentative subject! Just imagine whistling. In all seriousness girls were taught submissive male pleasing tendencies…. How to answer the phone, how to bake, how to clean, how to cook, how to set the table for company, how to pray for people, etc. We were never encouraged to do anything that would draw attention outside of the homemaker role. Thankfully that has become an outdated thought for the most part!!! I remember being so jealous of all the cool things the boys/guys got to do while I learned how to bake cakes and pour pitchers of water. Hope that helps….the basic answer is sexism and old ideas of what is feminine.
Hugs, Ang

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.