Саманта
Managing Ambassador
Registered On: January 21, 2018
Topics: 606
Replies: 1558

hi, i’m going to post this story about using the rice-in-stockings because i feel i would be remiss to keep this to myself.

the story involves a lady using home-made rice-in-stockings  breastforms who encountered a would be suitor in a bar and had a few glasses of beer with this fellow (something some of us probably hope will happen to them one day).  i’m not going to tell you how this story ends, because it’s not pleasant.

you see, she must have gotten a snag or run in one of her stockings, because her would-be suitor-turned-aggressor eventually noticed rice dropping out from under her dress.  i do not know the lady in question here, but i do know the suitor as well as an eyewitness who later verified the story.

don’t let that happen to you.  if you go out in public, get a proper set of breast forms.  they’re not that expensive.  thanks.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.