For the record, been caught by, in order of appearance, My Mother, my sister and I’m sure my wife.
My mother and sister were in my teenage years. Mother caught me wearing lip stick “wipe it off and don’t let me catch you again…” plus when I was 5 I told her I wanted to be a girl anyway. My sister was the most traumatizing for me. I was home alone, raided my sisters dresser of clothing she had left behind when she moved out (7 years older then me) a nice bra, pantyhose, a pair of white fishnets I have saved earlier from her throw always. Some panties and a open bottom girdle that no longer fit her, but it did me. Anyway I was totally dressed up in all that I had found so far. I was alone upstairs in my room, when her and some friends came in to the house. Why I have no idea, but there they were. Before I could react she was at my opened bedroom door! “What the hell! Are those mine! What the hell” not good! She forced me downstairs and showed me to the others. I have no idea what she said, but I couldn’t listen. Went back up stairs and disrobed and went to bed. From that moment on anytime something was misplaced, torn or wasn’t where it was supposed to be it, I was loudly told it was me that did it. I’m sure she told my mother about that night. (Dad never said anything) Oh, And yes, I hate her to this day for what she did to me, even though it’s 50+ years later.
The wife caught me 35 years ago when I was getting dressed, after undressing. I sure she saw the outline left by the bra I just removed. But to this day I have panties, stocking, pantyhose and matching lingerie in my dresser that I use for play dates with her. So that worked out. We sort of have a DADT relationship when it comes to dressing. She caught me in pantyhose and make up in past years. I guess I’m not as careful with everything as I should be. But it’s still fun!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?