Angela Booth
Hostess

I dressed a lot as a child at home I was never caught and to this day not one of my family knew although I am very much out nowadays.

When I got my own place I would occasionally dress from home but was never seen. The first time I was caught out was one evening when I was expecting a friend over.

I had got myself dressed and ready for a knowing friend over for dinner. I was busying getting the food ready when there was a knock on the door. It was a bit early for the arrival but assumed it was her. Imagine my shock as there was a neighbor stood there! She looked at me and asked if  – male name- was in. I beckoned her into the lounge ahead of me.

The neighbor was a nice lady and she did alterations to clothes. I had given her some pants that needed the legs turned up. She had decided to come over to deliver them.

She entered the lounge and turned and asked if ‘I’ was in. I looked at her and said ‘This is me’. She eyed me up and down and said ‘You look very nice, I didn’t realise it was you’ , I beckoned her to sit down. She gave me my pants and asked how I was, complemented my dress and asked a few questions about my dressing and said that she didn’t mind at all apologising for coming over unannounced. It all went very well and from there I had the confidence and, with her help, let other neighbors know.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?