Angela Booth
Hostess

I am also a sexagenarian. It is quite a common thing to come out in later life for many of us. In our youth the admission of being a crossdresser was very much frowned on and may have been unlawful too as the consequences would have been awful. For the youth of today such an admission is embraced and life so much easier.

From the testimonies here the other factor is having to keep things hidden due to being in marriages with careers that would be in jeopardy with an admission of being a crossdresser so it is quite understandable why there are so many of us that come out later in life.

I made a decision not to marry and started to come out when I was about 30 years ago to family and worked from there. I wonder how many more of us would have come out without the encumbrances.

It is also an oddity that in the process of coming out that it is often thought that those of our age or older would have greater difficulty in acceptance due to living the time when society was not accepting. In my experience it hasn’t been the case at all.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?