Ashley Burns
Lady
Registered On: August 1, 2022
Topics: 6
Replies: 86

My wife told me she would rather that I cheated on her with another woman than that I was a cross dresser. She tried to support it at first but eventually she told me that she was not a lesbian and she didn’t what me to make her one. I really thought about it and realized that I loved my self more than I loved her. I loved the feeling dressing gave me. I loved the way I looked. I think I may have been better looking than her. In a way I was cheating on her with Ashley. She stood by me when I had cancer. She stood by me when I went to Afghanistan and 5 other hell holes. I didn’t want to take her into account at first but I knew we have always been a team and that I needed to be more caring. We want people to accept what we do but don’t want to accept the pain we have caused them. My friend Dave gave up drinking for his wife. He still craves that occasional beer but still says no. He really helped me with this issue with my wife. I haven’t been perfect but my wife is way more important than my dressing. I don’t have to wear clothes and make-up to express the Ashley side of my personality. I haven’t jumped out of an airplane in a long time but I will always be a paratrooper. You don’t need to have a trophy on the outside to be who you are. What is in your heart is what is important. Thank you for letting me share. Have an amazing weekend!

Your Friend,
Ash

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.