My best answer is whenever I can or whenever I’m in the mood.  I’m divorced, and live with 2 of my adult children.

Before the pandemic, my company started to offer rewards (which could be turned into gift cards) if I took a certain number of steps each day.  I found I wasn’t getting the steps on the weekend so I started taking walks around my neighborhood.  It was only a week or two before I realized if I’m going to get paid for walking, I’m doing it en femme.

And during much of the year, I would wear women’s jeans (no special design on them), women’s socks and shoes (flats mostly), women’s (almost) androgynous looking tee shirts, as well as panties much of the time.  So I would be wearing nothing but women’s clothes, but in stealth mode.

During the lockdown of the pandemic, I would be dressed almost all the time every day, maybe a total of 90% of the time.

Since going back to the office a few days a week, I still walk en femme on days I’m at home, and sometimes on mornings before going out to work as well.

And I’m usually dressed at night, sometimes in a nighty, sometimes just dressed so I can get up and out early the next day.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?