I sometimes dream I am dressed as a woman however I am always still a man that is just dressed that way me crossdressing. Typically I will have more dreams that way when extremely stressed and have not dressed in a while in real life. I also have noticed if I am having trouble sleeping and take Melatonin 3mg to 6mg I have about a 50% chance of having a dream of having a crossdressing theme. When I do dream though many times I am dressing to help other women or be at an event in public dressed, certain people from real life in those dreams will trigger a sense of I need to hide in those dreams or get out of those situations in the dreams close at times I will make an excuse as to why I do. But ultimately in my dreams it is never that I am truly a woman. Sometimes its like dressing gives me added power strength when dressed in those dreams or special ability. Ultimately dreams do not make much sense as they are all over the place. However if I take more Melatonin like i did a few years back 10 mg I would have dark battling dreams to save and help others with no crossdressing but very dystopian type of struggles to help others. Weird just saying.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?