MelanieElizabeth
Ambassador

What a thought provoking poll Sarah, thanks for posting it! On a scale of one to ten I said 6. I’m generally pleased with my reflection as long as I take the my time. Some times I feel I look great, my minds eye says I’m a 10 then I look in the mirror and say ok maybe an 8, then I take pics and on a good day I admit I’m maybe a 6. That’s on a good day but on a bad day   I feel like I look terrible and at times I wonder why I even bothered. I’ve learned of late I need to wear makeup and a wig, anything less isn’t going to make me happy. Obviously body position and facial expression makes a huge difference in pictures but picking outfits that suit our bodies is a huge thing as well. We all have outfits that really work for us, so when I feel I look like a 1 I put on that skirt and those pumps and a little makeup and I’m a 10 again. At least in my mind, my camera has a different opinion. Once again Ty Sarah.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?