Alison Anderson
Duchess
Registered On: October 15, 2018
Topics: 15
Replies: 887

I’d like to offer a suggestion. I can tell you about my situation, and I suspect others may be in the same situation.

I attend a support group that meets the second Saturday in October, which this year was Oct 8. The October meeting (falling between the 8th and 14th) is usually Halloween themed. In the past I have attended other October Halloween themed parties.

I don’t have control over the dates of the parties, so if I dress up for these type of events, the photos won’t count because they aren’t taken in the narrow window of the weekend before and after Halloween. I’m unlikely to get myself dressed up again just to take a photo for a photo contest.

I’m not going to ask you to change the rules now, but I would suggest in the future to be open to a much wider range of dates (maybe Oct 1 to the weekend after Halloween) to accommodate those who attend events earlier in the month. Perhaps a non-prize bragging-rights or honorable mention category can be added this year too for those who attended events earlier than the weekend before Halloween.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.