DeeAnn Hopings
Duchess
Registered On: November 10, 2019
Topics: 11
Replies: 946

Bobbie:

First a bit about numbers…

As of a few years ago, there were something like 1.4 million trans adults and about 600,000 young people. The US membership of our sister site, Transgender Heaven, is something over 11,300 members, which is a very tiny subset of the population. While it may seem that a number here are more transgender than crossdresser, it would be entirely anecdotal. Clearly, there are crossdressers who eventually realize that they are transgender (and I count myself among them), but it is Very difficult to turn anecdotal information into statistical relevance.

In general, I think the thing to realize that this is a discovery process. As we peel the onion, we learn things about ourselves. What makes this difficult to that we haven’t had any experience in trying to sort these issues out. We are in completely uncharted waters. It is also difficult because we don’t know where things will end. It is a complete question mark.

Anyway, best wishes for the days ahead, where ever they may lead…

6 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.