Dear Betty

What a fantastic question. Well done for bringing this up.  It is obviously generated a lot of interest based on the large number of responses.

For my wife and I, we are intimate both ways, girl on girl and the more conventional husband and wife.  My wife says my dressing does not really ‘turn her on’, but she understands my needs to be dressed and to be as much as a woman as I can.  So I am often (usually) dressed: lingerie (and even heels) or night wear (but always a bra) and often makeup and wig.  But I also want to cater for her needs and this involves nudity on both sides.  Afterwards however I do dress up in a nightie/bra again and we continue cuddling.

So we look out for each other’s needs and desires – but this is true for all aspects of our joint lives, not just during the most intimate of interactions.  This is what makes an enduring and happy relationship – things cannot be only one way and selfish (even though the dressing is sometimes overwhelmingly compelling).

I do like Lisa L’s idea of matching lingerie and night clothes.  I’ll have to make that suggestion to my SO.

I would like to give my heart felt praise to all the tolerant, accepting and even enthusiastic SOs who allow us ladies to be so in all aspects of our lives.

thanks

Christine

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?