Hi Kerri, I’m a transitioned trans woman. The breast forms I am wearing right now, and every day are on sale today at The BreastForm Store for less than $200 US. They’re the Gold Seal Classic 1 1/2. The difference in price between these and the more expensive ones is appearance. Mine are worn everyday, they’re weighted, feel very real, warm up to body temperature, wiggle and feel wonderful! But they don’t “look real”. That’s the difference. If you look at their site they have comparison charts showing side by side the new Hera forms and the Gold Seal forms. My forms have nipples but they are not realistic, which doesn’t matter to me as I never go braless. They say the new Hera ones are self adhering and look very real. I’ve had open heart surgery so have a nice scar running down the middle of my chest – going braless just isn’t going to happen. I’d say to go to their site and check them out, there’s a sale on right now!!

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?