Angela Booth
Hostess

Oh yes indeed. I used to wish I could be an air stewardess. I loved the uniforms and the image of glamour.

A while ago, before the Virgin advert on inclusivity and expression, I was in a conversation with a friends daughter who had just completed her training and was starting as cabin crew. I told her I would have liked to do that when I was younger. Her answer surprised me as she said why didn’t I go for it as I would be more qualified than a lot on her course and there were a couple that were over sixty. In itself that was surprise but the other was that she didn’t mention my TG status! She took that as a given and not anything that would impede an application. Age is not an issue, she said, providing you are fit and TG  isn’t either I know from making applications and getting jobs that this is a fact. Dammit it never occurred to me and if I had really thought things through I should have made an application when I retired and the uniform could have been a reality! I just didn’t think they wanted old girls teetering about in a plane.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?