Hi Holly, and all you lovely girls, I’ve quoted this and will share my thoughts on the topic.

“Sure, for some of us, mainly those who have fully transitioned or are in the process of transitioning, they’ve moved (are or moving) from the MTF crossdresser world into the world of being a woman 24/7. So they probably have already given a lot of thought and consideration to what that means. They realize that they may be giving up some of those male privileges. But that’s okay, because it means they’ll be able to live fully as the woman they have always needed to be. I suspect (but don’t have first hand knowledge) that for those women, that’s not even a consideration, but I’m very curious to hear their perspective on this question.”

For those of you who don’t know my story, a small but important piece of info. I was born transgender, I knew I was supposed to be a girl from the age of four and have lived with that knowledge my entire life.
So, for me, growing up as a very feminine boy, who always wished he was a she, and paying a definitely hard price for that, the male privilege was shoved in my face so many times by various males through my life that I basically developed a hatred of the the concept. It came at me from males who were very patriarchal and often quite misogynistic, so I also grew up with a very distasteful view of anything to do with “the male privilege”.
Just recently, several men, including my youngest brother who refuses to accept Lauren, actually said to me these exact words: “I can’t believe you’re willing to give up your male privilege!”
Unfortunately I viewed it as more of a curse than any kind of privilege. I’ve always been very feminine
and extremely sensitive, most of my interests are in the fine arts, music, writing and photography.
I never fit in with guys growing up or any of the men in my adult life, but always had a crowd of girls.
I have found far greater acceptance and appreciation as a woman than I ever did as a man.
Now a childhood dream from early in my life has been fulfilled, and I am actually living as a woman!

Big hugs girls, remember, it’s a lot more fun being a girl! 🙂

Ms. Lauren M

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?