Anonymous

Hi!

So let me just say that my wife was (big WAS) that accepting, to the point of interaction, just that one time. I think it was curiosity at the moment. She voiced her concern that I would want to transition and become a woman and I think that would mean to her that she’s lost me. Like, if I want to be a woman, I wouldn’t want her anymore. Maybe afraid that it meant I was gay or something. To that point… I think I have another story to tell, but not right here, right now.

I consoled her and told her it was just a fetish, something I enjoy doing sometimes, an erotic fantasy that I indulge and the reason I shared it with her was because I wanted her to know so I could keep doing it without fear of discovery and “omg, you caught me, now what?”

She had fears about me being open about it in front of our kids (my daughter wasn’t born yet, but she had already been created) and I assured her the kids would never find out.

I feel like I went on a tangent here… anyway, it needed to come out. So yeah, I don’t get out and about, I don’t really get to indulge anymore now that my daughter attends school online and my wife works from home.  The last time I got to dress up and play was a couple years ago when my wife went on a 3-day business trip and my daughter was still in school, physically. My step was also away at work.

I order online and if I need my wife to not open my packages, I have to tell her it’s for “mental health” and she knows.

The best I can do is throw on some panties or hosiery under my clothes on a weekend. So sad but what’s a girl to do?

Gosh, is this a rant or what? As you can tell, there’s a lot going on in my head.

Thanks for your response!

Have a great day!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?