Gwyneth
Lady

I’m late to this glorious “Holly poll”! You can guess my answer!!

I’m one that is wondering where this male privilege is as well. At least THIS male that is very subservient. I was up at least by 4am for work unless I was working overtime, then 2am. Why? So either wife could stay home with kids if they wanted (wife 1 didn’t, wife 2 did for 15 years! Men almost NEVER get that opportunity.). I for one have always regarded the ladies as the stronger sex. The hand that rocks the cradle, rules the world. Those of us males that found out early just how wonderful sex feels are at a distinct disadvantage. We had to take initiative. Handle the rejection. Spend mightily to gain favor. Then if offered the opportunity of intercourse, do everything perfectly. If we didn’t, we definitely heard about it. I’ve been told things about my prowess (or lack thereof) that I would never tell a woman!

Now if the question is about physical strength, that’s different. While most women have given me much mental abuse, men can physically abuse women much easier. And I hate that. I’ve always believed any man that would rape or abuse any woman should be put away. How long? Long enough to make SURE it wouldn’t happen again. And yes I know if I went back and lived my life as gay, I could certainly defend myself against this type of abuse much easier.

But back to the original question: I would quickly give up any perceived advantage to live as a woman. Yes because of the easier access to intercourse. But if I had the reverse hormonal distribution, my feelings toward that might be different. That and being instilled from birth “whatever you do, don’t give him THAT!”.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?