stockingsheels
Lady
Registered On: September 20, 2022
Topics: 2
Replies: 20

For me I think it’s sexual.  A desire to be sexy and when I put on pantyhose or thigh highs I feel sexy.  I consider myself a straight male but if I’m being honest I’m super attracted to sexy male equipment especially if it’s intact.  I don’t find men attractive at all nor do I look at them sexually.  With that being said most people will keep reading and say I’m bi.  I do enjoy having a man inside of me.  In my mouth and another spot.  Maybe wearing women’s things allows me to be ok with liking a man’s equipment because right now I’m a woman.  When I’m with a man I want him to find me attractive and sexy at least from the waist down.  I want him to penetrate me and tell me how good I feel.  I want him to caress my stocking clad legs and feet.  Maybe because I dont get that stuff enough from my woman SO, maybe because if I’m a woman I’m not gay or not bi.  I’m pretty certain I’m not gay or bi because I honestly have no desire to be with a man other than for sexual pleasure.  Men aren’t sexy to me at all.  But when I am with a man I am submissive.  But I also like to wear pantyhose or thigh highs when I’m alone and pleasuring myself again it makes me feel so so sexy.  I dont have anything else to wear other than stockings.  I am absolutely dying for a pair of heels. My SO handles all of the finances so buying a pair of heels can’t happen because she’ll find out.  I am a little afraid the heels are really gonna lead to more but I deal with that when and if that time comes. I wanna feel more like a woman and I know heels will make me feel more like a woman so I gotta figure out how to get them.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.