I really think you should at least go the enfemme site and make sure you look at the wig selection type based upon your face shape to make sure you get a style type that works well for you ie square, rectangle, diamond, round, long, styles work better with certain face shapes then you can go from there so you don’t waste money on a great wig that doesn’t go with your face shape and makes you look like a man wearing a wig other wig sites have the same type if thing i just cant remember them off hand which ones that do. If you pick styles that go with your face shape it will make you look a bit more feminine by subtlety easing or blending prominent make features. Thats what I would do first for me and my face shapes 90% of short wigs look horrible as do straight hair wigs I need mid to long length with side part and waves middle part wigs don’t work with my face shape. Should also give you a good clue when you go to a shop to make sure they dint just take your money that they truly find whats the best style and then color looks for you. Wishing you the best in this endeavor.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?