J J
Lady
Registered On: September 13, 2019
Topics: 5
Replies: 303

Oh how I would love to take quality glamour and boudoir photos and be able to display them. One of my goals is to do a quality photo shoot, but they will likely have to reside in a private book. My wife has seen me dressed, but I doubt she would be keen on having photos on a wall as I am not out to friends and family, and she prefers to keep it that way.

That said, I did talk her into sitting for a boudoir session  about fifteen years ago. She was reluctant, but did go and had a fabulous time. The pictures turned out great, and some were very sexy, but tasteful.  She allowed me to have one enlarged to about 30×40 and it hung in our bedroom for years until the house burned in a wildfire. She even showed the accompanying book to several people, which really surprised me.  Maybe she would do the same if I did such a session.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.