Anonymous

well I would like to say no but the truth is that yes, I would like to have the freedom to do so but that would imply the possibility of affecting other areas of my life and more importantly affecting people I love and I do not want them to be affected by this part of my personality, where I live and the society where I live is not as open as yours, surely many of you already have a life made but I still have to achieve some big goals in life that could be affected by this situation Furthermore, by doing so, I would somehow be renouncing my masculine identity and I do not want to do it either. I want to get married, find a good woman as a partner and live the relationship from my masculine identity, which I also value a lot, in an ideal society this would not be necessary, but even the prejudices are great and can interfere with things that are valuable to me, perhaps when I have reached them, I may already be able to do so, but my privacy is not nobody’s business and Felicity is a treasure that I don’t want to share with just anyone, only with really important people, like my future wife possibly, the point is that it’s easy to say and criticize me for this, but everyone’s realities are not the same and before that my own right to show myself as I would like, is the consideration and love towards others that are very important and would be affected by this decision, I only hope in God that He gives me wisdom to carry out this process of self-identification as appropriately for me, and especially for my loved ones, hugs for all

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?