Becky Davis
Lady
Registered On: February 10, 2022
Topics: 0
Replies: 101

Ever since joining CDH it has been a better place for me to know that there is so many that feel the way I do. I have purged many times over the years, when I was younger it was not a big deal, I didn’t have many things and the feeling always came back. I had a bit more when I got married and like others I tried to put all my energy into my marriage, I thought I would not want to dress any more but after a few years it came back and I hide clothes in my workshop and would dress while doing my woodworking.  I started delivering papers in the morning and would dress while delivering papers, almost got caught a few times. After my divorce I started dressing more, and then I met someone and purged again, that one was bad as I had some really nice things. My last time was a few years ago and I gave a lot of things to Salvation Army and boy did I really regret that one. Today I’m still a closet dresser but NO MORE purging, I have a full dresser of clothes and more then half my closet is my FUN clothes. And if by chance I meet someone again it will go into storage, nothing will get thrown out, I do have some clothes I don’t wear I should try and get busy on E Bay and try and sell so I can buy more……….  LOL

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.