Hi, first time post…I’ve cross dressed from an early age…I remember trying on my mums bra and slip when I was around 10 and loving the feel against my body….not many chances until I moved into my own house with a girl when I was 23 and after a couple of months of trying on her clothes, finally admitted to her that I liked dressing up in stockings and her knickers – she was accepting up to a point, even allowing me an evening a week to dress up and be me – Elizabeth.

I always got the impression she never quite accepted it so tended to do a lot more dressing up when she was at work or when I was stressed – I even had a secret stash of my own clothes and cheap wigs.

Then kids came along and I suppressed my feelings, throwing out most (but not all) of my cross dress clothes including my lovely yellow sissy dress.

Which leads me to my next point….I have always loved frilly things, the frillier the better and reading various cross dress sites on the internet, I decided I must be a sissy……however I can’t say I like being bossed about too much, but do like the feel of being so feminine when I dress up and do think about what it would be like to be with a guy.

Now I’m older (62) the feelings have returned with a vengence and I’m now wearing a nightie and frilly knickers to bed every night which the wife has again accepted to a degree.

Thank you for letting me post this. Elizabeth x

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?