Lizzie
Lady

Hi Debbie, I am Michelle. I appreciate your confusion. I really enjoy reading the first post from new people. New pearls. I think I have totally excepted myself. So I don’t feel the need for analysis, though to be honest that never really stops my dilemma is accumulating so many clothes and shoes with no more room to hide it which means being discovered is inevitable. It also seems that moment is closer every day. I write and rewrite, the explanation in my head all day long. Wonderful stories of girls who have revealed themselves or been discovered by their wives or girlfriends are encouraging and inspiring they make me wish I could just get to that point without the drama or collateral damage and then there’s days that I , just don’t imagine it could be worth it. Even as I say this with being half dressed in my car driving for work and I’m babbling so you can see the confusion comes in many flavors. I wish you luck if you’d like to be friends or chat sometime this is where I am . Kiss kiss

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?