Anonymous

Hi JJ, thanks for your reply.

That’s what I love about these polls — they drive discussion and get people animated and expressing different perspectives and points of view.

Now that said, let me also say that your response to me lumps me into a category (your words) just as quickly as you believe I did to others. That’s never my intention with these polls I post. I post topics that will let people have fun, that will get people talking, and that will get people thinking. Why? Because there are a LOT of different points of view in the world and as crossdressers, we need to be aware of them as they can affect us and impact our lives. That’s the point of discussion and different points of view. And by the way, I will sometimes voice a particular point of view in order to help stimulate discussion on the topic. Whether you believe that is my real personal opinion is up to you to decide for yourself.

So I hope you continue to read and respond to all my polls, as sometimes they’re fun, sometimes they’re controversial, sometimes they’re designed to foster discussion.

Hugs,

Holly

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?