I just wanted to thank all you fine ladies for your kind words. While I did have to work up my courage to do it, in many ways that was the least of it. It’s my privilege that a live in a VERY liberal neighborhood in an already very liberal city. I am fortunate to be an already accepted member of that community. And I am beyond blessed to have a life partner who loves this part of me as much as any other.

No everyone is so fortunate. We read about it so often here, the secrecy, the marital strife, concerns about being found out, and on and on. My heart goes out to all of you. You inspired me! How could I NOT come out when I have seemingly every advantage one can think of to do so? I owe it not only to myself but to all of those in our community who must hide away this core part of themselves, who want nothing more than to be loved and accepted for who they are. The more of us who show up in the real world as we are, the more we help normalize it for everyone.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?