I chose the 50s look I think the woman of the 50s was the best dressed in history. I like everything about the 50s era.A woman or girl of the 50s in my opinion was dressed tastefully most always looking like a lady a skirt or dress was everyday attire in pants and a blouse they still looked like well dressed ladies. A girl or woman didn’t go out looking sloppy or slutty, she took pride in how she looked and was not showing off too much of what should not be seen. The dresses ,skirts and blouses of the day I think were very attractive the whole package including hair and makeup was very well put together.I won’t go out saying there isn’t any well dressed ladies out there today but there are fewer and farther away. I still like it when I see a nicely dressed woman out there and when I am out alone of with my wife I think it or even say to my wife sometimes doesn’t she look nice tastefully dressed looking like a lady or in more cases doesn’t she look in the mirror how can you go out looking like that. sometimes it literally is hard to fathom how bad some of the women of today dress. And there have been in the past bad fashion but I think things have and are going down hill as is the rest of the world we live in.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?