J J
Lady
Registered On: September 13, 2019
Topics: 4
Replies: 290

I have often fantasized about getting a bikini tan. To have that reminder of my feminine self would be wonderful. It may sound silly, but I think one of the reasons it appeals to me is that a definite set of tan lines isn’t something I can remove when I’m not feeling it. I’ve struggled a lot over the years with ups and downs while trying to understand and accept myself. Daily mantras and words of acceptance have really helped me. What would be a better daily reminder to accept myself than tanlines????

I once had an email relationship with a man who has been wonderfully encouraging to me in my journey. One of the things we discussed was finding a secluded beach (dunes) where I could be “out” in a semi-public place and give myself a nice set of tanlines. I even purchased a simple white bikini just for the occasion!

As Nike said, “Just Do It”. If you want to tan in a bikini, buy one and lay out in the sun (just use common sense and don’t over do it with skin cancer on the rise, etc.

Most people on the beach don’t care. I have been seen by lots and lots of people and other then a group of punk teens making comments under their breaths I have never had an issue, and mostly just get smiles and happy hellos.

Keep your shirt on when around others you know, and it is not an issue. I tend to be out and about a lot without a shirt around others, so I don’t currently do a bikini top tan, but do have a very mark bikini bottom tan that nobody but my wife sees. Too bad picture rules are so strict otherwise I would show it here.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.