Astrid Lenore
Lady
Registered On: March 3, 2019
Topics: 22
Replies: 512

Ouch!Β  Not pulling any punches, are you Paula? πŸ˜‰

I picked yes, it’s actually an issue I’ve been wrestling with a lot lately.Β  But of course I’ve got caveats; caveats are girl’s best friend you know!

The first is around “if you could”.Β  This consolidates a whole slew of physical, psychological, relational, and circumstantial issues into one simple phrase.Β  I mean if one takes the literal approach anyone *can* transition.Β  But as I was fond of saying during a certain presidential campaign “yes we can” doesn’t necessarily mean “yes we should”.Β  One needs to consider not only the impact upon one’s own life but the lives of one’s friends and loved ones.

The second is: what is meant by transition?Β  I mean, I’d love to take hormones, develop a more ladylike shape and maybe not have to take a machete to my body hair so often, but would I want to have bottom surgery?Β  Castration maybe?Β  Legally change my name and gender?Β  Honestly, I feel like I’m somewhere in between genders, I probably wouldn’t end up going all the way because it’s not who I am.

But if we’re talking about some sort of transition, in the absence of all obstacles and potential complications and offenses, then unequivocally yes.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.