Well to think back I would say a ton of people here on CDH and many others in other crossdressing circles I have attended and met. My ex wife 3 women who were mothers of kids my kids played with when young and friends of my ex-wife and I. My ex tried to publicly out me in the community when going through a divorce and these women individually would tell me what was being said where evidence was hidden that she was going to use to expose me to make sure I got that so she couldn’t use it in court this was well over 15years ago. Interesting enough all three women later cut off ties to my ex wife. All three remained friends with me until I moved a few years ago. Over the years I would say about 3 different marriage counselors the ex wife and I saw she told them off in counseling sessions they all would tell me good luck. I would guess a couple of salon nail techs in Las Vegas that did nails and saw a few pictures, two ex girlfriends I told in relationships I had they were both positive with my crossdressing those relationships ended for other reasons and a couple of counselors I saw after my divorce from the ex wife and to help cope with the threats of being outed by the ex wife years ago. The counselor who convinced me to try acceptance of my crossdressing instead of being stuck on the why I am this way. My current wife knows and is accepting to a degree as she understands it is a part of who I am she has seen April and has gone out with April 2 times but doesn’t like April but she is trying her best and we are both compromising to make or marriage work.

Thanks April

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?