Suzanne Martin
Hostess
Registered On: January 8, 2020
Topics: 3
Replies: 320

Monica –

Welcome to CDH, you will find this to be a lovely place where we share our journey’s and offer support to each other.  Each if us have our own story but I think you will find there are similarities in many of them.  When I first came out to my wife she felt betrayed and lied to which I could understand.  One of her earlier statements was that if it was someone else she could accept it but she didn’t like it for me.  Since that time we have had many discussions ranging from having my dressing be the elephant in the room to her accepting my dressing to a point.  She will help me buy things online and a couple times in a store, having me try on clothes so she can make sure they fit right, helping me apply make up the first time and being ablet o have discussions regarding Suzanne.  It has not been an easy road and we are still working on it, one ting I have come to realize is that like many things in marriage it takes discussion, honesty and compromise to get where you wnat to be.

I hope you are able to spend time here to share, get advice and make friends who understand.

XOXO
Suzanne

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.