Thank you for your candor, Stevie!

Honestly the more I think about it the more I realize we are in a transitional period in history.  Which I honestly have mixed feelings about, as general morality seems  to be taking a bit of a downhill turn.

But to focus on the positive: it’s becoming less and less “freakish” for a biological male to want to wear things traditionally associated with females, there’s even been a bit of acceptance and even applause amongst the drag community.  Okay I mean maybe they/we’re still “freaks” but  the kind that garner applause and genuine compliments from the non LGBT-whatever community.

It may seem  awkward. and on every level yes it absolutely is, but we’re sitting at the apex of a changing zeitgeist and that in itself is an exciting and perhaps intimidating thing.  I think we’re starting to realize as a culture that gender and gender expression goes far beyond a simple XX or XY (or any of a thousand permutations thereof; don’t get me started on genetics. 😉 ).  And this, ladies, is something huge.  Maybe in a couple generations we won’t even be thinking about these things, they won’t really be a big deal.  But for now… we have to deal with the transitional period, and as has been said: we are the ambassadors, for better or worse.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?