Rachel, I too have dreams of great tan lines. There is not much sexier than removing a garment to see the contrast between rich brown and snow white skin tones. This summer I set out to create some lines of my own a actually did a pretty good job of it. I wore a lightweight tube type bra with fairly narrow straps and bikini panties. Everyday  the sun shined I tried to get a good hour of baking in the hottest part of the day. This was done on the back deck far from curious intruders and peeping Tom’s. I had a great tan going with gothic white hidden beneath my intimate wear. One day I needed something from my pole shed an I decided hastily that I could make the 400′ round trip undetected so I started out. I made it there and most of the way back and I detected a sound. OMG, a man and lady drove in the driveway in there truck. I was 30′ from the house and I bolted like a large half naked Pixie to cover and did not return until suitably clothed to find out what they wanted……………Anyway, the tan lines worked out nicely, and beside of this encounter it was well worth it. I’m still wondering what stories they have told of that experience. LuvNHugs  TERI

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?