The first time I bought women’s shoes in drab

Back in 1979 shortly after my wife and I moved to Marietta we shopping this one night and went by a Thom McCann shoe store and saw a really pretty pair of sandals and got one of the girls working there to bring out a pair in my size, Gerri grabbed a pair of peds and I sat and put them on walking around the store to try them out, while Gerri told the girls I was a female impersonator and needed them for a show and I still have them today, they have a 5″ heel and a 1″ platform and I can wear them all day without my feet hurting I wore them along with a full outfit the last 3 days I worked at a printing company in Gainesville,  Florida, dealt with customers who never had a clue, even the girls in a barbershop/nail salon one of whom had repaired a busted acrylic nail for me didn’t recognize me at first and one of the girls commented I walked better in those heels than she could have. 🙂

PS those shoes are finally starting to show their age a little as the leather straps are finally starting to show some cracks, and they are real leather.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?