J J
Lady

I choose yes, but it ia  a matter of degree. My wife new I liked to wear lingerie from the beginning. That was the limit of my dressing for quite some time, and she was fine with it and that I only wore panties. As I experimented with more items I kept that hidden and one day she caught me with lipstick on, and on another long hair coming out of my motorcycle helmet. Nothing was said either time, but she obviously knew I had expanded my femme persona. I just told her I like to wear dresses in case she came home unexpectedly. She responded they were just clothes and that I probably shouldn’t go out in public. It wasn’t really a DADT situation, but I mostly dressed in private although I did wear skirts around her a few times.

Then, one day while she was at work I got dressed and was enjoying the morning sun out in the back yard. I missed her text that she was coming home since the rest of the staff was having a meeting that did not include her. I eventually saw the text just as she walked up behind me in the backyard and hear, “is that you?” Why yes, yes it is, oh well, she now knew full well just what I got up to when she was at work. She was fine with it, didn’t say anything more and she went back to work an hour later.

I still prefer to dress alone, but I do dress more and more in front of her, and she is fine with it. As she says, it doesn’t do anything for her, but if I enjoy it then fine.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?