My experience was different then the post is directed at but I was pulled over/stopped while I was walking!

It was daytime and I kind of thought a police car was following me or at least seriously looking at me but as there were many 1 way streets it was not continuous. A few blocks later as I was nearing my car, it happened-they stopped and got out to talk to me. I was honestly clueless as to why… Turns out they were suspicious I was a hooker and possibly involved in drugs because the location I was at is known for this type of activity. They were great BTW. Of course I was polite and after they explained the deal I explained why I was there. I very much knew the area was sketchy and later that evening when it was dark would be meeting friends at a comedy club. I was walking to find the best possible choices to leave the club as it would be after midnight when I left and situational awareness is very important. We were all laughing within a few minutes and had a nice and quick conversation. I asked about the location I was parked for safety-got the nod OK and thanked them for being there and on the lookout.

Sandy

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?