Anonymous
Lady

Any experienced cop won’t be surprised and won’t give you any grief unless you’ve broken the law or he’s just a bully which unfortunately the profession attracts.

I know the thread is about being dressed and getting pulled over but I have a take from the other side.

For a few years I was a deputy sheriff in the Uniform Patrol Division many many years ago in another life. I was in contact with street walkers and such but of course could never reveal my inner girl. I thought some of their outfits were hot. I tried to always be fair and treated alt lifestyle people the same as anyone which I can say was not the case for some officers. It was a different time then.

I never pulled over a dressed CD but one day a partner and I went into a Dennys for lunch and there were about six or seven CD’s there in a group at a table all dressed up looking nice. The place was crowded and my partner didn’t notice them. I did right away and looked admiringly at each one except they didn’t know I admired them and probably thought I was going to give them grief. They had seen us when we walked in and all got very nervous and excited. We were the only cops in the place. My checking them out I’m sure really increased their anxiety but I was admiring their outfits and seeing how they were put together. You never know what someone is thinking.

We passed their table and sat down away from them. They kept peeking at us and was very nervous and excited talking among themselves and constantly looking our way. I felt so conflicted in that moment. I wanted to let them know in some way I was a sister but I knew it was impossible to do so. I felt so bad for them. If I had approached their table some probably would have fainted. Soon they quickly got up and went to the counter and each one paid as the group kept checking us out constantly, I assumed, to see if we were coming after them. I knew their fear. The last one out the door couldn’t get out fast enough. My partner never noticed them and I didn’t say anything. I wanted to talk to them so badly and if I had been in street clothes off duty I would have.

They probably remembered that incident for a long time but hopefully they gained more confidence in being out. I hope so.

BTW, I’ve never been pulled over while dressed.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?