Dawn Shaw
Lady

I enjoyed your article, Its is easy to fall into the trap of our base instinct of pack mentality,It seems you always find this with 4 or more hardly ever with 2 individuals.The coward seems to always start it off. They come in all sex and sizes and are easily picked out.Someone wears something new a trend perhaps and that’s when they pounce mostly behind the persons back at first then if they can gain enough traction then in font of the person.
I was part of one of these encounters years ago.I was new at the work place and I suppose I wanted to fit in. I later talked to the guy and he was gay and was seeing someone at another part of the building. I introduced myself apologized and we became friends it was not long after I was treated in the same manner. I stopped asked them what was the joke and I didn’t understand how it made anyone feel good to put a person down like that.This kind of behavior needs to be confronted, always. Asked them what’s so funny? why is it funny? Most won’t be able to explain and it will soon stop after you make someone look silly.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Dawn Shaw.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?