Brielle
Lady

That’s such a great story! My parents are both not with us anymore. I doubt they would have been as supportive. My two older sisters know about Brielle now (since September), but they haven’t asked the question about borrowing clothes. I hope they never do, because my sister had a pink and full lace shift cocktail dress she had left in her closet when she went away to college. In my pea brain, I reasoneed she wore it once and it would just be given away. This was in the Laugh-In micro miniskirt days… you can see where this is headed. I tried pinning it up, but it didn’t look right so I converted it to a micro mini.

I didn’t know this, but they had loaned the dress to a good friend of my sis’ for a drama at her school. My sister came home for break and wanted to wear or try the dress on. The family erupted and (thankfully for my butt) decided the friend must have cut the dress short for the play. They contacted the other family with that accusation and it ruined the friendship.If my sister thinks back on that, she may put two and two together. But a preteen boy in an uber-conservative house didn’t dare come clean. I still regret deeply that someone else was blamed for my stupidity.

Anyway, violating a woman’s things IS a big deal, so I’m glad your mom can get past that, I believe. Maybe offer to pay for her to get some new things? Congratulations, though and idk why I wrote about that incident. Confession is good for the soul, or something?! LoL

Hugs,

Brie

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?