Peggy Sue Williams
Duchess - Annual

The one Christmas party given by a former employer that I must attend in drab clothing is so conservative in nature that I don’t feel I am missing out on not being all dolled up in one of my pretty dresses.  The women attending are all wearing very conservative clothing.  For example, I never see a pair of heels higher than two inches, and long dresses are common.

OTOH, all other holiday parties I attend are in en femme, wearing my best party dresses, heels, and dolled up with plenty of make up!  As someone said, going cross dressed makes the party so much more fun AND interesting.

I don’t drink, so it is interesting to observe, as the evening wears on and others get “into the spirit,” how things become more relaxed and friendly.  Some guys drink too much, and I have had weird things said to me, which I will not repeat here.  Also, beware of the guy who comes over and asks you to dance with him.  I always ask him if he is doing this on his own or is it on a bet with his buddies.  If it is really on his own, I will do one dance, after all, it is the season to be friendly!

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?