Greta La Folle
Lady
Registered On: August 6, 2022
Topics: 6
Replies: 428

I’m 5’6″ and 118 lb with a 33″ band and 35″ bustline. So pretty petite for a male. But as the saying goes, “Quantity has a quality all its own.” So if I really were given the option to have any natural breast size I wanted, and the decision were irreversible, I’d go big. Not Dolly Parton big, but definitely the voluptuous look of Lidija Bacic.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4baAqaBUNQ

For sure, I’d get some strange looks. But if my boobs were real, I’d flaunt them.

As it is though, and depending on what clothing I’m wearing, I’ll vary my breast forms and bras. If it’s summer and tee shirt weather and I’m hitting the grocery stores or going to a club meeting, I won’t bump up my bust line to more to 36″.  I know that bustline passes without comment or detection, especially with a sports bra.

But if it’s also summer and I’m biking, then I’ll go as much as 43″. The bulges in my jersey are more than obvious. But they rarely get a second glance from other riders, because they’re seeing what they expect to see, what seems to be a male cyclist in helmet and racing kit, not someone passing them who has boobs bigger than theirs or their girlfriend’s.

At the moment I am happy that my breasts obtained through HRT (stopped due to chemotherapy) are at a full and toned 46B.
I wish it would go up another size or two.
I really like the feeling of my breasts moving when I’m cycling or running.

Unfortunately, I don’t have that singer’s amazing, sexy physique.

XOXOX from Italy 🇮🇹
Greta ❤️

4 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.