I find no “joy” in male clothing, or being dressed in male clothes. I have two pair of male jeans, some male T-shirts, jogging shorts, some flannel shirts for the winter months, male jockey shorts and undershirts, and one pair of jogging shoes – all for going out in public, family gatherings, and for doctor’s appointments, etc. I’m a very closeted crossdresser and would never go out in public alone and en femme. So, my male wardrobe consists of just enough to get by in my humdrum male life.

However, I find great joy in dressing in femme mode, and my female wardrobe is far in excess of my male clothes (as seems to be the case with most of us gals here on CDH). It occurred to me the other day that, were I to be invited to some dressy event, such as a play, a ballet, opera or concert – I have nothing to wear! Unless, of course, I went dressed femme. I have two formal gowns, three pair of comfortable heels, skirts, tops and dresses, makeup, wigs, and jewelry, all suitable for almost any type of public social occasion.

Dressing in male clothes? Harrumph! Where’s the joy in that?

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?