Marg Produe
Lady
Registered On: March 16, 2022
Topics: 1
Replies: 352

Thanks Holly for this fun question.  Having worked as a woman’s costumer, I have a ton of jewelry to choose from and may even make or modify a piece if needed (think Dancing With The Stars styles).  However, I try to choose my jewelry to exactly fit the outfit that I plan to wear.   I also consider the size and type of the venue that I’ll be attending  (like will the jewelry be seen up close or is it a very dark room etc).  A form of trickery that I use is to look for advertisements that feature a gown, dress or outfit that’s similar to what I plan to wear.  I may then work off  the parts that I find pleasing and incorporate them.  Finally, I also have my dancer wife give a critical judgement and make suggestions.  Incidentally, I also have some ready to grab groups that are in plastic bags so that previous groupings are ready to go (like where’s the skull bracelet that matches the snake belt buckle?).   So, that’s the story of what goes on backstage at our house.  It’s always a performance.  Party on!  Marg

2 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.