Holly Marie
Lady
Registered On: August 8, 2022
Topics: 11
Replies: 151

Hiya, Meghan:  this is an interesting way of asking a question that all of us must surely have asked ourselves:  do you think that Mother Nature got your gender right?  Personally, I’m more than happy being a man in a mini skirt; I can’t say it makes me feel good or bad to wear boy clothes purely because I do it every day.  I don’t wear women’s clothes every day – if I did, would it lose the “special” feeling it has for me?  Male is the actual core of my being – but I’m really glad to have realised that it isn’t the whole point of being me!  I have two distinct personalities – different, but related; I suppose you could say that I’m my own sister?  As a boy, I’m one way, as Holly everything is slightly different.  All in all, I’d have to say that Mother Nature got it right for me – I don’t feel that there is anything wrong with me.  I enjoy being a male and wearing male clothing… but when I’m Holly, I enjoy everything there is about Holly – including the bits that other folk probably wouldn’t like.  Sorry to ramble on so much; our condition is obviously just a little confusing!  Holly XXX

5 users thanked author for this post.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.