My moment wasn’t until I got with a g/f who was basically a nympho, who was unashamed about her sexuality or her reputation. I actually fell in love with her on my first hello at 16 years old and she was 19, we became very firm and close friends up until I was in my early 30s about 33 and she would be 36-37, being a cocky little geezer from London who believed he knew absolutely everything about sex life relationships, well I found out how wrong I was. After a few months together with sex being xxxxxx rated and learning more about myself and all types of sex I was ask what she could do for me to really turn me on and being a bloke I said wear your kit stockings sissies heels etc, after a few times of her wearing this I found she was withdrawn quiet and I ask outright what a matter basically I’m bored I need you to do something for me and I ask what now this woman has opened me up I’ve no fear about anything sexual as she is leading me she ask me to wear stockings her heels suspender belt undies wig I did and I have never looked back in the moment of standing in front of her pass my intital embarrassment, the look she gave me of pure sex lust and filth, that was it I wore that and other stuff very regularly for her and enjoyed every moment, my dressing stopped for a while until 6 years ago when I was caught in my next gf undies and was surprised by the outcome with her uncle but that’s another story. I dress regularly now it’s a big part of my life I love being Janie and enjoy all the trappings of being a female for a few hours and also the power to watch a guy get very turned on by my dressing I love it best thing I have ever done

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?