This is a great question.

Sometimes we probably all feel the need or urge to dress, but there is just is not enough “safe time”, and that is a frustration for us all I suppose.

I satisfy my needs when I cannot fully CD by wearing pantyhose, or panties, just to get that awesome feeling and being close to our femmes selves.  So this takes very little time and an be done at any time really.

I can only really be fully en femme when either no one will be home for hours and hours, or days, or if I am away alone for work.  I seize either opportunity to be Jenny, if I can.

So I guess for me, time is the greatest restriction to be my inner / other self, and a factor that is hard for me to change.   Same for many of us I imagine.

To quote the great Tolkien, Gandalf says: “all we have to do is to decide what to do with the time that is given to us”  – spend it wisely.. or unwisely, I guess that is our path.

Life is not a rehearsal, do what you want to do.  Live for the moment.  Enjoy our differences. We are special, no one can take that away!

stay safe..

Jenny xxx

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?