Emily Alt
Managing Ambassador

I avoid checked baggage as much as possible.  Prefer traveling light.  But my checked bags have been carefully searched a couple of times with no negative consequences.

Security has also wanted to search my carry-on numerous times.  Usually because of an “unknown gel substance” flagged by the scanner.  I’ve gotten used to this minor inconvenience and don’t bother with private screenings anymore.

One time a male agent emptied the entire contents of my bag for all to see.  Forms, lingerie, clothes….all out there.  That wasn’t necessary since my forms were clearly visible at the top of my bag (placed there for exactly this reason).  The agent was professional but I think it was a backhanded attempt to embarrass me.  Fail.  I don’t care if anyone sees my stuff.  But it was irritating that he wasted my time and I had to completely repack my bag.

Since that little incident I always ask for a female agent to do screenings and pat downs.  They tend to be more sensitive to trans passengers.  At least in the US, airport security is required to assign a female agent when so requested.

/EA

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?