Hi Cecelia!, Im on the same page with you on this exactly👍. After dressing too much in a week or going out to often several days in a row it DOES become routine and frankly Boring 😟 The special feeling of have that special intermittent time set aside to look , dress , and go out en femme makes it a special treat to be a crossdresser 😊That is why I could never transition or go SRS to change sex, I would regret it within days and lose my ability to look and act feminine. As mentioned in my original thread I worked for 10 years as a costumed historical interpreter at our historical 19th century village museum and getting dressed up in macho antebellum clothing of puffy shirt, vest, string tie, suspenders, high waisted pants, frock coat , and top hat made me feel oh so viral , masculine, and handsome. Stopped at a grocery store once in costume on way home and got several compliments from male Β and female check out clerks complimenting me in my look and saying how’ dapper I looked👍😊!. That swelled my manly head, because I did look that way.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?