Paulette Parfois
Duchess
Registered On: November 17, 2021
Topics: 2
Replies: 658

Hi Jenni, and welcome to a place where making friends and sharing experiences is easy and fun to do. Though I now live in Arizona I was born and raised near Chicago, and am still a loyal Cubs fan. Luckily they play their “Cactus League” spring training games not far from me so I have many opportunities to go and met folks from back home. I think you are taking the right approach in talking “baby steps” in your journey of feminine exploration. Though I have never been through a ‘purge cycle’ I did take a very long hiatus from CD’ing, only returning about six years ago. I am now 75 and having more fun as Paulette than I could ever imagine. She makes me feel younger, and from what I have been told I look it as well (which is the result of a lot of face-lift tape and MUCH makeup, but then that is the price of beauty (LOL)! I look forward to hearing more from you. Have a Merry Christmas. Hugs, Paulette

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.