DianaCD22
Duchess

Hi Vanessa,

It seems that you have hit a “hot”topic with us girls with the inquiry you have made as evidenced bu the number of replies it has generated. I too would like to add my experiences because my feelings have changed over the years.

Initially my dressing was for me and my desires. I went to a dominatrix in those early years and told her that I wanted to be treated fully as a woman. She gave me a wonderful experience and I met with her several times and had my first time out in public with her.  There wasn’t any attraction to men at that time. They were not even on my radar.

My dressing was suppressed with only an outing here or there over the years. (The Lady in Red is from that time.)  Then I got divorced. That was almost 4 years ago and at that time I did not own anything for myself. It was menswear.  Then 2 years after my ex left I started to acquire some items and rejoined CDH. I also met Chrissie who I learned had some CD/TG friends and came out to her. She was very excited for me and has been a great asset in helping me come out more.

I have always found other CDs and TGs attractive and I would be open to dating a fellow sister. But now after several conversations with Chrissie I am open to being with a man. I would have to find him VERY attractive and he would need to be a kind and attentive gentleman. I am not just looking for the item between his legs nor do I  want to just be used. I want to be treated as a lady by someone who shows respect for me.  It would be wonderful to have a romantic evening out with him doing all of the things a gentleman does to romance a lady.

There is absolutely no desire to be with a man in any other “mode.”  Even when I am not presenting myself as a woman, I want the romance. But in that case, I am the one doing the task to, shall I say, seduce the lady I am with.

I guess that is a very long way to say that only as Diana, I would very much enjoy a handsome man seducing me with a romantic evening together.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?